shenasaee.blogspot.com, you have just been spiked

Image representing Google as depicted in Crunc...Image via CrunchBase

shenasaee.blogspot.com was providing pictures and names of protesters and Iranian tweeters. I myself RT'd the message multiple times along with thousands of other to have the site removed. Google, I have always liked you, and with the way you have conducted your business during this crisis, my opinion of your company has only grown by leaps and bounds. First laxing youtube to make it easier to upload content from Iran. Updating satellite imaging of Iran for GoogleEarth, and now, taking down a blog of someone who was trying to make the names and faces of the resistence known to Basij, within a few short hours. Google, I give you a tip of the hat.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments: